Page Views

Sunday 15 January 2012

Welcome to Dust Bunnies: A Writer's Brain

As you may have guessed, I am the writer in question and I have created this blog to share my tips and experiences from within the world of writing. I aim to help others and learn from everyone out there as well. Feel free to comment or email me with any questions at dustbunnies_writer@hotmail.co.uk

I've created this as a way for me to immortalise my favourite tips, ideas and websites in the best way for sharing with other people who are interested in the same things.

I will also be using this as a platform to save lists of my favourite writing music and pictures that I find to be particularly inspirational, perhaps the odd writing exercise too.

I hope you enjoy it.
Blog Ping
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment