Page Views

Sunday 27 May 2012

Road Trip

I love this picture because it reminds me of many of my favourite road trip books, a niche category that I love.

The image evokes so many thoughts for me but mostly it just makes me desperate to write a road trip book. Even before I discovered how much I loved them, I had written one without realising for NaNoWriMo and as a result, it doesn't have the qualities that a road trip novel should have. As soon as I've finished the one in my head that I haven't started, I think I'll have to do one.

I have fallen in love with the idea that over a long journey, through various places, people can discover more about themselves and the people with them, be it a journey revolving around a couple or a family, or just a group of friends taking a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment