Page Views

Sunday 19 February 2012

The Storymatic: simple but brilliant

Recently, I stumbled upon this little delight: http://www.thestorymatic.com/
It's The Storymatic - a box of gold and copper writing prompt cards for character(s) and a situation. The element of randomness that this box employs is what we need a lot of the time. It can be hard to come up with a good idea and sometimes we need that push. Of course, it wouldn't be too much of a challenge to create this yourself, perhaps with a little help from the internet.

What do you think of using prompts?


Comment below


Lydia

1 comment:

  1. I just clicked on the site, and I liked one of the sample ones that flashed by!: "sudden return of a forgotten memory"

    I like prompts sometimes. If I write according to them depends on what they say, but they usually always get my creative juices going =)

    ReplyDelete