Page Views

Sunday 15 January 2012

A List of Songs to Inspire

Here, I have compiled a list of ten songs that I find quite inspirational for writing - I hope that some of them may help you too.

1 - Never Tear Us Apart --- INXS
2 - Drowned --- Tim Minchin
3 - The Letter That Johnny Walker Read --- Asleep at the Wheel
4 - Three Cigarettes in an Ashtray --- Patsy Cline
5 - Paradise ---Gavin Mikhail
6 - O Children --- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
7 - Why Try to Change Me Now --- Fiona Apple
8 - I Need a Doctor (feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey) --- Dr. Dre
9 - Wires --- Athlete
10 - Beautiful --- Eminem

Perhaps you'll find something to write about from this music, maybe not but if it inspires one person then I've done my job. Comment with any of your own inspiring songs!

Lydia
<a href="http://www.hypersmash.com/dreamhost/" id="bv173">DreamHost Coupons</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment